Help For Heroes 2013

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry Duncan, I did get what you meant but needed to make a point and it seemed an opportune place to do it. Was not having a dig in any way. What I was so ineloquently trying to say in general was that it gets harder each year to get support from the manufacturers and so anything that can be given back makes it a bit easier next year. It need not be Loudmouth gear that you wear but if you wear/use anything produced by one of the companies that support us be it clothing from IJP Design, Loudmouth or Galvin Green, trolleys from Go-Kart or Stuart Golf, Titleist or Ping gear etc, please try and get in front of a camera on the day, get some pictures taken and get them on the forum/facebook/Twitter etc with a mention of the company. It really does help.

I can do four of these, though only three at a time - but will they be happy with an IJP/Loudmouth combination?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
What time should we be planning to arrive on Monday?
We will put up full details in a separate thread shortly, including timings, house rules etc. I have just got back from holiday so still catching up.

Briefly though registration will be from 8.00, followed by coffee and bacon rolls. Shotgun start 9.30.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
As another little money earner for the charity, might I suggest a sweep to guess the number of provisional balls Preet (LIG) hits during the round?
It is quite a tight course, lots of heather and bushes......he could be going for the record
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

TXL

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
This is for those of you that may want a game on Tuesday, unfortunately the course is full on the Sunday. My club has just announced a deal where non members/societys can play in their Winter Warmer for either £40 or £45. Unfortunately I cannot host you as I will be away (will be in Portugal working), but you can get a tee time by calling the club. Full details of the offer can be found here

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Currently 7 vacancies now, possibly 8.......... Please check with friends if they would like to come and play and let me ASAP...the draw has become a nightmare so now won't be published until tonight at the earliest.

From the start we have had 25 withdrawals....:confused:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Currently 7 vacancies now, possibly 8.......... Please check with friends if they would like to come and play and let me ASAP...the draw has become a nightmare so now won't be published until tonight at the earliest.

From the start we have had 25 withdrawals....:confused:

Have you had to refund those deposits?

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have you had to refund those deposits?

No.......15 withdrawals had paid and allowed their deposits to be kept, ( I can't refund them anyway as they are paid directly to the charity page), the other 12 (just recounted so 27 in total) hadn't paid deposits so no refunds required.

Vast majority of withdrawals are for genuine reasons and just can't be helped, and this is not a dig at any of them. They all desperately wanted to play, it just makes it a right royal pain in the backside.........but that's how it is....can't be helped.

Last edited:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If I could rustle up a few players at short notice Rick, would they get it cheaper as the deposits had been paid????
If so, could you let me know how much they would have to pay?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
If I could rustle up a few players at short notice Rick, would they get it cheaper as the deposits had been paid????
If so, could you let me know how much they would have to pay?

Your quicker than a grooms fingers up a brides dress :eek:

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Going to stick at the regular price for any additions. Thanks for the late help guys. :thup:
The previous deposits are regarded as donations, as opposed to deposits.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
1 down. James Beverley, handicap 23. Going to pay £30 now to charity site. Sorry if that messes with your groups rick, but 1 down!! Trying for 1 more to make my 4 ball easy!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
1 down. James Beverley, handicap 23. Going to pay £30 now to charity site. Sorry if that messes with your groups rick, but 1 down!! Trying for 1 more to make my 4 ball easy!
Good work Scott. Your tee off on the 6th will not be affected.;)