Hello

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Hello everyone,

New member - based in Milton Keynes.

I try to play once a week if possible (even in the winter), but with a full time job, a wife, two kids and also running a Mobile Disco company, it's not always possible.

Currently a 14 handicap, which is my lowest, trying hard to get down as low as possible but my brain tends to get in the way :D

Been very fortunate to win a lot of competitions, my best being an all expenses paid trip to play the Old Course, staying at the Old Course Hotel. Was all courtesy of BMW and Allianz and out of 70 odd people I came second. Will post some pictures up of my experience soon.

Thanks.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Greetings Deano....welcome to the mad house.
Where do you play?

And did you bring any biscuits?
Forum rules you know....:thup::smirk:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Welcome Deano - lt's of fun and games on here - and you will learn stuff - maybe even a bit about golf :) But joking aside. There is great experience and knowledge about golf - and the guidance you'll get on the rules is nonpareil - any questions or golf scenarios go - nothing is too daft or seemingly obvious that doesn't merit being raised. You'll become the rules guru amongst your mates and quite possibly also in your club :)

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Thank you everyone, definitely partial to a chocolate hobnob.

Greetings Deano....welcome to the mad house.
Where do you play?

And did you bring any biscuits?
Forum rules you know....:thup::smirk:

You're just around the corner from me I see. Love Whipsnade, I've played there a few times now.

I'm a member at Abbey Hill Golf Club but move between all the courses in the area, Aylesbury Vale, Three Locks, Wavendon, etc.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Welcome along mate and throw yourself in. Don't be put of by and bickering you see....part of forum life