'Heavenly Hybrids'

hopeful

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience of these? They big themselves up as being the dogs bits for less-than-skilful and older players. ( Like me) I don't recall seeing them advertise until very recently.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Best clubs ever made
I go from 6 iron to 4 hybrid

Used it today on 2 par 3s that I could have made with a 6 iron but I just gave a light swing hybrid and landed them both within 6 feet

They are a must

Great out the rough
Great off the fairway
Good for a little dink and run
If you need a low runner can half swing off the front foot and will just roll

Never would have that confidence with a 4 iron

D

Deleted member 15717

Does anyone have any experience of these? They big themselves up as being the dogs bits for less-than-skilful and older players. ( Like me) I don't recall seeing them advertise until very recently.

Whereabouts are you from! The pro that ‘came up’ with Heavenly Hybrids is based at my club. Bags of them in the shop.

Wouldn’t fancy hitting a hybrid from the sand though

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
@ PaulJames87. Are you writing about hybrids generally, or the specific brand the OP is asking about?

I think they are more "hybrid irons".

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
@ PaulJames87. Are you writing about hybrids generally, or the specific brand the OP is asking about?

I think they are more "hybrid irons".

Oh apologises I just meant hybrids in general

Teach me to not read it properly

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whereabouts are you from! The pro that ‘came up’ with Heavenly Hybrids is based at my club. Bags of them in the shop.

Wouldn’t fancy hitting a hybrid from the sand though

I have a 32* hybrid which will get me distance from most bunkers

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
These honestly sound ridiculous. How can you have a hybrid sand wedge?? Why would you ever want that?? By all means have some hybrids in the bag but I can't see why you'd ever want one any shorter than say a 7 iron replacement. And that's at a push.

Fabia999

Visit site
Has anybody recently bought one of these from the website?

The website kind of looks out dated and they haven't posted much on their facebook page.

I just want to check that they still make these clubs before trying to buy one. I very much like the sound of them.