Hearing rumours that Monty's a gonna...

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Presumably the superinjunction is being challenged, and if overturned as several have been, the story will break. DC will take over if that happens and Monty resigns.

The Monty story is not that interesting. Not as interesting as the other superinjunction currently being challenged. Not a golfer, though, that one.

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think it would be a great shame if true. He's had such a great history with the RC. A home win as Captain would be a nice curtain call for him.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Back to topic - I think if Monty does go,then we can say goodbye to the Ryder Cup. Surely it will spur the yanks on, they'll love something like this wont they? :eek:

Golfmmad.

Not sure they'd make too much it in the team room with Tiger sat there.

Not really what I meant.

If the yanks see that Europe have lost their Captain and sense disruption in the camp, it would typically fire them up and spur them on.

Golfmmad.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
ooh what other super injunction?

I hope monty doesnt walk, or be made too. i dont think that it will help europe if he is not captain thats for sure.

Had another captain been selected above monty, then fair play, but it is just too short notice now!

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nothing about Monty walking on the news (tv or radio) where are you guys getting ur info from?

The reason you have heard nothing (although there has been some coverage: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...oid-story.html) is this superinjunction. This prevents a newspaper from disclosing certain information, but also keeps the fact that this injunction is in place a secret. This has caused a lot of concern in the legal community about transparency and due process, and the tide is turning away from them.

The Monty one is rather weak, actually, but the other big one is much more juicy.