Heads up on a thermal top.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
So I went to the Metro Centre on Saturday and I noticed a new Bad Boy shop had opened, they sell MMA clothing and training gear etc.
They had a really nice half zip thermal top which I thought would be great for golf, seemed to be decent quality as well. I know it's not Ping, Galvin Green, or whatever but personally I'm not too fussed with labels as long as it looks good, I mean I wear a Warhead (Randall) cap for gawds sake.
The top was £40 so I couldn't really justify buying it as it was purely an impulse buy :D

Got home, checked Amazon and found this which is the same top...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00F4BYQU0/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item

Grey is £40, blue is £40, black is £13.50 for some reason.
Needless to say I ordered one straight away, had confirmation emails from both Amazon and seller so all looks good so far.

Just thought it may be of interest to someone else :thup:

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yip got one myself

Though i had purchased the cheap Mizuno one that was posted a few weeks back, but for whatever reason i must not have placed the order. Dummy

Anyway. This will do the trick just nice

Thanks for posting

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yip got one myself Though i had purchased the cheap Mizuno one that was posted a few weeks back, but for whatever reason i must not have placed the order. Dummy Anyway. This will do the trick just nice Thanks for posting
Yeah I got a couple of those as well, they're really nice. Not sure if the Bad Boy one is big enough to wear as an outer layer or base layer as I didn't try one on in the shop. Mine has been shipped so I'll let you know.

mikee247

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yip got one myself

Though i had purchased the cheap Mizuno one that was posted a few weeks back, but for whatever reason i must not have placed the order. Dummy

Anyway. This will do the trick just nice

Thanks for posting
I bought two of those Mizuno thermal tops - they look and feel superb! Totally recommend them for value for money :thup: They were about 11 quid each!!

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I bought two of those Mizuno thermal tops - they look and feel superb! Totally recommend them for value for money :thup: They were about 11 quid each!!

i already own one, but for 11quid though i would get another.

I have been waiting for delivery for a week now, so checked my Emails to find the confirmation.......

Obviously i never finalised to payment as no email exists and my pay-pal account says nothing about it either.

Dozy get eh?

njc1973

Head Pro
Visit site
i already own one, but for 11quid though i would get another.

I have been waiting for delivery for a week now, so checked my Emails to find the confirmation.......

Obviously i never finalised to payment as no email exists and my pay-pal account says nothing about it either.

Dozy get eh?
I had issues with my order and their email didn't get through, give them A ring and I'm sure they will sort it