Headcovers

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
With the new style of very tight sock style wood/hybrid headcovers, how do you dry them out.
Impossible to turn inside out and don't seem to be that breathable ☹️

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
With the new style of very tight sock style wood/hybrid headcovers, how do you dry them out.
Impossible to turn inside out and don't seem to be that breathable ☹️
I simply leave my headcover on the radiator to dry. I can't turn mine inside out so I have to hope the heat permeating in does the job. To be fair if the cover is damp the next day I will simply wipe the clubface before using. It isn't too big a problem and they can then dry for the following few days

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mine got absolutely sodden the other day, left them to dry in the garage but wasn’t happening.
So popped them open end up on the radiator and that did the job.. although my other half wasn’t happy about my golf “@&£&” being in the house.

sunshine

Visit site
I simply leave my headcover on the radiator to dry. I can't turn mine inside out so I have to hope the heat permeating in does the job. To be fair if the cover is damp the next day I will simply wipe the clubface before using. It isn't too big a problem and they can then dry for the following few days

If the radioator isn'tdoing the job properly, sounds like you need to get fitted for your radiators :ROFLMAO: