Haye v Harrison

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haye but dont think we will see by the 2nd round. Not that bothered but I must say watching them banter at the press conference has been funny. Someone going to have egg (or even a bit of blood) on their faces tonight.

surefire

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm thinking a KO from Haye also.

Not decided whether to get the PPV or not yet. I kind of fancy it, but don't want to pay 15 quid for just a couple of rounds, which it could be.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
possibly the worst ever standard of heavyweight world title fight, Fraudly not even ranked in the top 40!!!!!

that said, curiosity no doubt will get the better of me and Ill find a stream to watch it on later, cant see how Haye doesnt win unless he gets caught by a lucky shot, despite the fact hes giving away 3 stone

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I really can't see harrison hardly landing a punch unless haye get's abit too cocky and trys to showboat abit too much.

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
possibly the worst ever standard of heavyweight world title fight

Showing your age there.....you don't remember 1 Richard Dunn then? In the days when Ali was giving pretty much anyone who could lace up a pair of gloves a shot.:D

Actually it's probably me thats showing my age!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
At least there was one decent fighter in those fights, this is an over rated cruiser weight vs a nobody, tho yes am a little young for the Ali fights :p

D

Deleted member 1418

Don't rate either to be honest. Just shows how poor the standard in the heavyweight division is. In the paper on Thursday of Friday saw photos of Haye mimicking some of Ali's poses - shook my head in disbelief!!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't rate either to be honest. Just shows how poor the standard in the heavyweight division is. In the paper on Thursday of Friday saw photos of Haye mimicking some of Ali's poses - shook my head in disbelief!!

You would knock them both out mate :D :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hope Haye wins. At least he has got in with a decent fighter to win the title in the first place. Harrison really had the boxing world at his feet after his Olympic performance and then chucked it all away fighting nobodies. Last chance saloon for Fraudley tonight and career over by the 6th.

D

Deleted member 1418

At least he has got in with a decent fighter to win the title in the first place.

Homer, were you watching the same fight as me? Valuev a decent fighter? :D :D ;)

B

birdieman

The sport can't really be taken seriously whilst there are 5 versions of the world championship, some sports you get 2 ruling bodies (golf, darts) but boxing is ridculous with so many. In Tysons prime (late 1980's) there was WBA, WBC and IBF, 3 was bad enough but Tyson took them all to really claim to be champion, since then has anyone held all 5 belts?
Can anyone explain how this is, money I expect but it's a ridiculous situation?
Give Haye his due he has at least worked hard to be in good shape and is quite fast and exciting to watch despite there being no weight limit in his division. Some of the lumbering heavyweights, dare I say Lennox Lewis, were so dull to watch.

D

Deleted member 1418

A pi$$ poor advert for Bristish heavyweight boxing!