Has anyone got a H2NO cart bag?

Agent Pies

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just wondering if they're any good? I currently have a C-130 (which is awesome) but I want something waterproof now.

Was thinking of getting the blue but will I be in for a world of cleaning pain come the winter months choosing a colour that will show up the dirt so easily?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
yep I have one, its excellent. 100% waterproof, will never buy a non-waterproof trolley bag again. Only small criticism of the one I have is the ball pocket only has 1 zip, needs 2 zips so that you can enter only from the top, otherwise bag is excellent. dividers work well plus have a well which holds my umbrella, tour sticks etc, decent rain hood that you can access clubs with, plenty (if not too many) pockets

as for cleaning they just wipe fully clean with a wet cloth (albeit mine is black)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
yep I have one, its excellent. 100% waterproof, will never buy a non-waterproof trolley bag again. Only small criticism of the one I have is the ball pocket only has 1 zip, needs 2 zips so that you can enter only from the top, otherwise bag is excellent. dividers work well plus have a well which holds my umbrella, tour sticks etc, decent rain hood that you can access clubs with, plenty (if not too many) pockets

as for cleaning they just wipe fully clean with a wet cloth (albeit mine is black)

Ditto, I've had many bags and I would have saved loads if I had gone for my H2NO bag first, great bag, great waterproof quality and as Steve has said, very easy to keep clean, nice and lightweight also :thup:

The Gentleman

Medal Winner
Visit site
I hope this isn't hijacking this thread, but would people say that the H20 is better than the Titleist (who I understand is made by sun mountain) Stadry? I am down to these two bags (cart) in my next buy list.

dougieb

Medal Winner
Visit site
I don't think sun mountain make the titleist sta dry any more - they used to. I've just got an Ogio Aquatech which is very light - I do have some concerns around durability though (probably should have just gone for the H2NO)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

This

Yes - it's excellent, nothing in the bag gets wet even in torrential rain - will wipe clean no problem - mine's yellow

This

I have a sta-dry and it's a great bag keeping everything dry. Only criticism is the pockets are a bit small

And definitely this.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have the H2NO. I find the pockets big enough, but as fundy said, the lower front pockets only have 1 zip so stuff can fall out of the side.

My only other slight issue is that because of the material used to make it waterproof, the pockets have no shape until you fill them full of stuff.

the smiling assassin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have the stadry stand bag and can confirm the pocket space is more than adequate for any self respecting gentleman. What on earth do people put in all those pockets??!!

massivebelterlad

Club Champion
Visit site
I have the stand bag h2no and have to say it didn't stand the test for me. Things falling off it, materials ripped etc. Got a cleveland cart bag and no problems to speak of.

Mugs

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Another option for a waterproof bag maybe the Stewart line, think it's the S1? I bough one 2 years back and it's been brilliant , plenty pockets and space and easy to keep clean

Ian_Bristol

Head Pro
Visit site
I have the black and silver one and as mentioned before waterproofing is top notch I think you would have to chuck in a pond to get you stuff wet. Extra divider is for my brolly.