Hartlepool Golf Club

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Had the delights of playing this little gem on Saturday in their Open.
Thoroughly enjoyed it, and had great company as my partner and i were drawn with 2 members in the 4bbb. Nice course with the back 9 being more traditional links type.
Weather was superb with a westerly wind. It'll certainly be tough in the winter with the wind coming in off the North Sea.
One Graham Storms name is up once or twice on the board.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yeah it’s a hidden gem of a place. Love it
IMO it’s better than Seaton Carew. Worth a visit!

That’s high praise indeed.

Any Monkey jokes 🙊🙉🙈🐵🐒

D

Deleted member 16999

Played here today, Course is in a superb condition, greens were true, rough difficult but not penal, thoroughlly recommended for anyone looking to play a different course in the North East.

Seamer

Hacker
Visit site
I'll stick this on my list, I live a bit further in land, member at Blackwell Grange and I've only played parkland courses before so that will be something to look forward to.

D

Deleted member 16999

I'll stick this on my list, I live a bit further in land, member at Blackwell Grange and I've only played parkland courses before so that will be something to look forward to.
Well worth it mate, I’m just up the road at Seaham and have played Hartlepool a few times, best I’ve ever seen it looking.
Well worth a trip.
You’re welcome across to Seaham anytime as well, just drop me a pm.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Played here today, Course is in a superb condition, greens were true, rough difficult but not penal, thoroughlly recommended for anyone looking to play a different course in the North East.

How does it compare to Seaton Carew mate? Some in the know say it's better but I haven't played Hartlepool yet.

D

Deleted member 16999

How does it compare to Seaton Carew mate? Some in the know say it's better but I haven't played Hartlepool yet.
No good asking me mate, I was a member at Seaton Carew for 2 years and would still be if I lived closer :thup:

In all honesty Hartlepool isn’t a true links, it’s got 5-6 holes slightly in land, the Par 3 7th today was playing 85yds, it’s got 1 or 2 odd holes and it doesn’t flow, you need to play it with someone who has played it before.

I’d rate Seaton as a 8.5 out of 10 and Hartlepool 7.5, really friendly club, as mentioned superb condition and if Seaham closed I’d join Hartlepool.

Would be a good NE Forum meet venue :thup: