Haplesshacker

blindpete

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Had the pleasure of meeting haplesshacker, AKA Graham, on sunday for a round on his home course in Hampshire.This was my first meet with a fellow Forumer and I am looking fwd to many more, August 14th at Doncaster is next for me. Graham is a bloody nice fella if a terrible golfer, remember the 16th??...sorry couldn't resist LOL!! looking fwd to doing it again next time I hit Hampshire. Cheers Graham.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Pete.

Thanks. A very pleasant afternoon, and we got round in just under 3 1/2 hours. Nice to be able to put a face to a name.

All of your comments about being a 'bloody nice fella' and a terrible golfer, I will of course deny. I'll think you'll find it was a typo, and should read 'terrible fella, and bloody good golfer'! I am of course, delusional, as well.

Pete played well, I'll have to conceed, but next time I'll find a course with more left handed bends in the fairways. (Pete has an incrediably big fade.)

Anyway thanks for the kind words, BTW you were stupid enough to let me use and lose one of your balls on the 16th!!

Till next time.

Graham

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hapless

Anytime you fancy a trip up the M3 towards Ascot mate you will be more than welcome. In fact I'm happy to open this up all forum members. Anyone in the vicinity who fancies a game PM near the time and I'll see what I can do.

Played with Steve (Viscount17) and Dave (realgolfer) and both were thoroughly decent chaps and good golfers. Not only that but they were both fine company on and off the course