Trump int'l / Carnoustie, April/May 2016

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mark crossfields doing a trump vlog over the next few nights. Should be good for a few memories.

did I tell you about my birdie on the 6th 😃

I watched some of these. Him and his mate really struggled .... plus they didnt have the wind that we played it. It really is a brut of a course !!

D

Deleted member 17920

Same at Castle Stuart, I think.

Maybe both 2nd courses in the future.........:)
Castle Stuart's is going ahead, think its the last course that Arnold Palmer designed.

I think trump has pulled the plans for the 2nd course as he didn't get the answers that he wanted from the council regarding the wind farm so he had a hissy fit.

D

Deleted member 1740

Be careful, people have been banned/given infractions for bumping old threads.....?

You're right though what a bloody trip. Nothing that LQ has put in since has beaten it.

D

Deleted member 17920

Be careful, people have been banned/given infractions for bumping old threads.....?

You're right though what a bloody trip. Nothing that LQ has put in since has beaten it.
Oi, do one.

Its not my fault you are brittle boned these days and wont go anywhere as you are always injured :)

D

Deleted member 1740

Oi, do one.

Its not my fault you are brittle boned these days and wont go anywhere as you are always injured :)

Thats not true is it?

As much as those Surrey heathlands are really nice etc they’re not a patch on proper links courses.

Get it sorted for 2021 ?

D

Deleted Member 1156

My overriding memory of that trip was Oxfordcomma (Ben) in a restaurant in Aberdeen. The waitress asked him if he wanted a sauce or veg or something with his main course (can't remember what it was) and his very abrupt reply of "Absolutely NOT!" Her face was priceless :ROFLMAO:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
My overriding memory of that trip was Oxfordcomma (Ben) in a restaurant in Aberdeen. The waitress asked him if he wanted a sauce or veg or something with his main course (can't remember what it was) and his very abrupt reply of "Absolutely NOT!" Her face was priceless :ROFLMAO:
I seem to recall some godawful drink being passed around in some dodgy boozer, then the head Barman calling the Police as we wouldn’t leave ?