Hangovers

Rach978

Visit site
There are no magic "remedies" as much as I'm aware of. The most important is to keep well hydrated and drink plenty of water. It's probably too late now but for the next time it may be worth to remember that it really helps to drink at least two glasses of water before going to bed.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
For the tiredness part, there is no
cure. When you go to bed drunk you don't get your proper sleep as there is no rapid eye movement. R.E.M. occurs during natural sleep when your eyes flicker all over the place. In short this is why airplane pilots are not allowed alcohol 24 hours before flying.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Asking for a mate... :whistle:

Anyone got any good remedies to get rid.

Manchester Markets on a school night was not my finest idea.

hangover. Your having a laugh. Ave had two beers and 1 glass of wine in a
week. Me bodies goin through cold turkey

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I seem to struggle these days. Long gone is the ability to drink all night, get a few hours kip and go into work and function normally. These days a hangover lasts all day and the head bangs despite painkillers and water. I simply find the best way is to drink plenty of water, take the tablets and wait for nature to take it's course and for me to pay my pennance

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Double Dove, dance it off and tell everyone you love 'em......it's the Manchester way, so I'm told 😉

Last edited:

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
There are no magic "remedies" as much as I'm aware of. The most important is to keep well hydrated and drink plenty of water. It's probably too late now but for the next time it may be worth to remember that it really helps to drink at least two glasses of water before going to bed.

Pissed the bed. Thanks for the advice

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Out last night. Six pints, which used to ensure a rough morning, head clear and fresh as a daisy. Those bottles of wine in the week have finally got my system working properly.:D

PS. Another vote for Original Lucozade.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I found that yesterdays hangover was cured with a Morrisons Lunch meal deal.

Chicken & Bacon Sarnie, A Flapjack bar & an Orange Lucozade Sport :thup: