Hangovers

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Asking for a mate... :whistle:

Anyone got any good remedies to get rid.

Manchester Markets on a school night was not my finest idea.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Asking for a mate... :whistle:

Anyone got any good remedies to get rid.

Manchester Markets on a school night was not his finest idea.

Fixed for you :D

Seriously though, do they still sell Andrews Liver Salts? Taste awful but pretty effective!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
2 cod liver oil capsules, a tin of pilchards and a beef oxo cube liquidised and downed in one.
It'll make you throw up but you'll feel better for it..
Trust me😂😂😂👍

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
2 paracetamol before bedThen set alarm an hour before you need to get up, 2 more paracetamol.Back to bed for an houe hour wake up feeling like a tee total.

philly169

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I normally have hydration salts before bed, similar to berrocca i guess and breakfast in the morning.

I always seem to go over the line from the happy stage.. thats when it gets expensive... need to learn to say no and stop lol

U

User62651

No cure alas, time and sleep and fluids will help. Some of the food/drink suggested may help but possible its just psychological, improves the mood if not the hangover. If you've got a real bad hangover though food is only going to make you vom!:mad:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Irn Bru, the full sugar one though, none of this sugar free rubbish. And a large bacon roll.

I agree with this principle but I use orange tango. Was always told that a sugary drink is what helps the most but not one with caffeine in as your body starts dealing with that and not the alcohol. A few bags of cheesy wotsits also used to help.

To be honest, if I stay on decent quality booze then I rarely get a hangover.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Oxygen! Always worked for me when I worked in a hospital. Headache is gone in a flash...

Unfortunately, I didn't have access to it on Wednesday morning for my friend who had had 4 pints of Stella and a bottle of wine on Tuesday night. He was very quiet yesterday morning in a meeting. Thank god his presentation was on Tuesday...