Handicap and competition

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I played today in a competition that can be played any 2 days second day tomorrow.

I plan to play tomorrow and put a general play score in as the competition won’t be processed until Sunday would I just play off the same h/c?

wjemather

Visit site
Today's score should go onto your handicap record immediately for updating overnight; the process is not contingent on the competition being closed. In any case, your handicap is always whatever WHS says it is.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I played today in a competition that can be played any 2 days second day tomorrow.

I plan to play tomorrow and put a general play score in as the competition won’t be processed until Sunday would I just play off the same h/c?

It will depend upon the Rules of the Competition. Organisers can set it up so that a players H/C is the same for both days.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Today's score should go onto your handicap record immediately for updating overnight; the process is not contingent on the competition being closed. In any case, your handicap is always whatever WHS says it is.

Ok thanks, what is the process for putting it into the handicap record immediately?