Lilyhawk
Radbourne
Pokerjoke
Paperboy

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
The club have informed me that now that rules have changed slightly they‘re able to offer food. Tbh I think most will want to sort themselves out, but prices are as follows:
Sausage and Mash £11
Ham, egg and Chips £11
1 course carvery £15.

They require 10 days notice. I’ve said no provisionally, but if 10 or more want it, they’re happy to cater.

Will run a sweep on the day for those interested. £5 in, prizes ideally (depending on numbers) for all par 3s. winner in the day and a winner including H4H score.

D

Deleted Member 1156

There is the 'night before H4H curry' tradition to consider, I expect most people will prefer that to food at the club although there will always be dissenters (y)

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
There is the 'night before H4H curry' tradition to consider, I expect most people will prefer that to food at the club although there will always be dissenters (y)

My thoughts exactly.
I hadn't seen a thread in a curry house yet, but my dad and I intend to partake (with the curry).

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Dave, I'm a definite maybe now; club championship has been rescheduled for the 19th & 20th of September! :mad:

So no chance of hosting as course will be closed to non-competitors, and depending on making the cut and Sunday tee off time if I do, I'm not sure I can make yours PM. Sorry.

Should make the curry though.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Dave, I'm a definite maybe now; club championship has been rescheduled for the 19th & 20th of September! :mad:

So no chance of hosting as course will be closed to non-competitors, and depending on making the cut and Sunday tee off time if I do, I'm not sure I can make yours PM. Sorry.

Should make the curry though.

No worries Rich. I think due to the numbers we are taking we are fine to finalise numbers on the day. So I’ll hope you don’t need join us (y)

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Papas*
Papas +1
Stu C
Duffers
Lphil
D4Show
Deano
Crow*