H4H - St Andrews Old Course AIG Women’s Open Tournament Player Course Planner - Unused

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
IMG_1516.jpegIMG_1517.jpegPicked up when in St Andrews for the AIG Women’s Open…following Lottie Woad.

Lottie is a member of my club and has been since age of seven. She is now World #1 Women Amateur…age 20. Her caddy for the tournament was our head pro Luke Bone…he has been her coach since she joined back then…a very little but very keen junior.

Earlier in the year Lottie won the Augusta Women’s Masters - final round played over Augusta National…that got her entry into four of the five professional majors this year.

Coming tenth in the Open Lottie won the Smyth Salver for best placed amateur…as it happens she was also equal best placed European player - leaving all the Solheim Cup players trailing…🙂 And, not surprisingly perhaps, Catriona Matthews is probably going to have Lottie ‘leadi’ the GB&I Curtis Cup team starting tomorrow at Sunningdale.

That she has great potential rather goes without saying. So I’ve got a few bits and pieces from her St Andrews exploits for the auction.

I have a few Tournament Players Planners for St Andrews Old Course - two in yards and a few others in metres. These were provided to players competing in the AIG Women’s Open last week. I do not know if St Andrews provides an equivalent for any non-tournament player playing the course - or whether they are produced specifically for professionals (as they can’t use technology to get round). As a result they are incredibly detailed - as you might imagine.

May be of interest to all who have played or might wish to play the Old Course. As a keepsake I am having one of the yards planners marked up by Lottie Woad’s caddy to show her final round, but if there is interest am willing to let that go also. I also have access to a few more planners if there is interest,

I’ll add a tournament programme with each planner.

If you are not going to H4H next week but would like to bid for a planner or indeed for the planner I am having marked up showing Lotties round…let @richart know…(though he may decide to handle interest differently.

Last edited: