H/c divisions

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My h/c is 21 cat 4, I was led to belive you have to come down to 20 before you come down to cat.3,but today I was told cat.3 starts at 20.5.

Not sure if this is correct,could anyone help with this?

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thanks

Our winter comp. you come down over 36 points,I got 42 points today my exact h/c is 20.9,so am i right in saying I come down 2x .4 and 4x.3 to 18.9.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks

Our winter comp. you come down over 36 points,I got 42 points today my exact h/c is 20.9,so am i right in saying I come down 2x .4 and 4x.3 to 18.9.

Not necessarily - depends on the par and SSS of your course and also how all the Cat 3 and below competitors played in relation to SSS.

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Our winter comp.is that you can play anytime up to xmas with your four best rounds counting,so you can just go and play in a two ball if you wish.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Our h/cs are cut just for our winter comp. then they revert back to "your official h/c" at the start of onother season.

Not sure I follow this one. If you put cards in and it's strokeplay or stableford and they use it to determine handicap I can't see how any handicap changes are not permanent!

Chris

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not sure I follow this one. If you put cards in and it's strokeplay or stableford and they use it to determine handicap I can't see how any handicap changes are not permanent!

Chris

Might be lifiting off fairways or a few temp greens or something similar.