Guest Greens Fees

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
At our place it is just 10 € off the normal visitors green fee, so 50 € instead of 60 € during the week and 60 € instead of 70 € on the weekend.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
At our place it is just 10 € off the normal visitors green fee, so 50 € instead of 60 € during the week and 60 € instead of 70 € on the weekend.

Must be a decent track.
We turn our noses up at anything over £30.

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
£10 for us through the summer for our first 12 guests, then £15 for the next 12 and then as many as we like at £30, unlimited at £5 a head in the winter.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My club is £30 for visitors and £16 for guests on a weekday, £38/£18 on a weekend.

However visitors can get the guest rate pretty much any day by using teeofftimes.

Mitchell89

Club Champion
Visit site
I played centurion last week and it was definitely less than £100. I can't remember exactly how much but it was an odd number. I think £67 or £81 or something like that. Also guest fee at Wentworth west course was £85. The other two are £65.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I played centurion last week and it was definitely less than £100. I can't remember exactly how much but it was an odd number. I think £67 or £81 or something like that. Also guest fee at Wentworth west course was £85. The other two are £65.

Just going by the arrange a game post that Rick put up

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can't help but think charging for a member's guest in this day and age is an opportunity missed for the majority of clubs. Clubs should be actively encouraging members to bring guests and offering the round for free in the hope that some like the place enough to join.

Appreciate some clubs are at max capacity and don't require to do this bit each member should have a number of free guest passes per season.

Until 2 years ago we were allowed the first 6 guests free , then as many as you like for £5.
But it's now the first 6 @ £5, then £10 per guest.
Hopefully the free tickets will come back soon .

They did limit the number of visits a FREE guest could play, to once a month, to stop them being invited by a different member every week.

HDID Kenny

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think it's a bit of an insult to the member (who is already paying through the nose for membership) to then charge £102 to take on a guest. Usual golf etiquette is to pay guest fees for friends in the knowledge that the invitation will returned (guest would offer to buy food/drink)
P.s. We're £15.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
£15 in the summer and £12 in the winter at the full course "midden" against greens fees of £65-80 so not to bad, i can sign 3 on at time and have unlimited tickets

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's cheaper during the week than at weekends

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think it's a bit of an insult to the member (who is already paying through the nose for membership) to then charge £102 to take on a guest. Usual golf etiquette is to pay guest fees for friends in the knowledge that the invitation will returned (guest would offer to buy food/drink)
P.s. We're £15.
Lol Kenny....we need a rematch!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Visitors to ours pay £60 per round or day weekdays, or £80 per round weekend, £40 per round weekday on the County Card.

Member's guests are £25 weekdays, £30 weekends.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Green fee £60 guest rate £20, when/where possible if I've invited anyone to my course I pick up the tab, that way when being invited back to the Centurion I'll be £80 up 😂😂👍🏌😎

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Green fee £60 guest rate £20, when/where possible if I've invited anyone to my course I pick up the tab, that way when being invited back to the Centurion I'll be £80 up 😂😂👍🏌😎

😂😂
Nice 👍🏻

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Chatting to my dad about this today actually, ours is £12 but the limit on how many you can take on is meant to be 12 but they will let you take on as many as you want really. But Joe public can book a tee time on tee off times for our course for the same as we get a guest on for. That's pretty poor.

xcore

Head Pro
Visit site
Local pay and play is 20 as a visitor, the private course I play (Farnham sands)as a guest is £25 with a member £60 as a visitor

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
£70 visitor and £30 guest in summer

Over the winter visitor fees go down to between £30 and £45.

Last edited: