Grim discovery this morning

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Got to the course 15 mins before our tee time. Changed my shoes in the car park, and walked round to the practice putting green to meet the lads.

As I got there, I could feel something odd in the toe of my left shoe. I took it off, stuck my finger in and felt something soft and squelchy. Pulled my finger out and it was brown and wet... got a tissue, and pulled out a big fat slug!

I had left my shoes in the garage to dry out after getting soaked on Friday. The bugger had obviously crawled in over the weekend. Yuk.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
We have a small orchard and the only time i eat apples is when they come off the tree's in autumn, stuck my hand down the pocket my bag to take stuff out, only to find some sludge.... months old mouldy apples stuck in there in September

Chico84

Visit site
My wife once put her welly on only to find a slightly desiccated mouse in there. The scream was priceless!

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
My wife had been suffering from toothache recently and was finding it easier to sleep on the sofa downstairs as it allowed her to sit up slightly.

One morning she awoke to find that our ever considerate cat had decided to leave her a present....a half eaten bird left fair and square in the middle of her chest!! On jumping up, she promptly put her foot on a another half eaten bird whose bits and pieces had been gorily strewn across the living room carpet. Finally she then had to catch another feathered present from the cat which had sought refuge inside one of her boots and was singing away merrily....well...maybe not merrily but certainly making a racket.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
My wife had been suffering from toothache recently and was finding it easier to sleep on the sofa downstairs as it allowed her to sit up slightly.

One morning she awoke to find that our ever considerate cat had decided to leave her a present....a half eaten bird left fair and square in the middle of her chest!! On jumping up, she promptly put her foot on a another half eaten bird whose bits and pieces had been gorily strewn across the living room carpet. Finally she then had to catch another feathered present from the cat which had sought refuge inside one of her boots and was singing away merrily....well...maybe not merrily but certainly making a racket.
Classic feline attempt to comfort 'their person' when they detect they are ailing.
The cat who chose me as 'her person' used to bring me 'gifts' of semi-filletted baby rabbits she had caught in the adjoining field. When these were clearly not to my taste, she changed her selection to pairs of socks!

D

Deleted member 23344

Years ago I was at Brands Hatch for the practice day before the British GP ... took a swig from my can of coke and took in the wasp that had gone into the can. Spat it out pretty damn quick and escaped any damage ... glad I didn’t swallow it ?.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I stepped outside to put the bin out recently, had rained earlier.

I went out in bear feet to avoid making socks damp, stood on a slug and it exploded right between my toes. Had to go hose off my foot!