GPS Watch with Club Recommendations.

GerCapo

Visit site
Hi all, I'm currently on the hunt for a new gps watch, I'm wanting one that has a plays like feature and on screen club recommendations for shots. I've searched online everywhere and the only one I can find is the Garmin s62 ... just wondering if anybody else knows of different types? Thanks.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just remember to buy one where you can turn the 'Plays like' or 'club recommendation' feature off else you will not be allowed to use it a competition (same goes for slope on a laser).

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just remember to buy one where you can turn the 'Plays like' or 'club recommendation' feature off else you will not be allowed to use it a competition (same goes for slope on a laser).

The s62 has “tournament mode”.

It’s an excellent watch. Haven’t played enough rounds with it to use the virtual caddy yet. I’m not sure how much I will actually use it anyway though. The detailed club stats tracking is useful because it gives real world data, which you can use (virtual caddy or not), but more or less all (if not all) garmins have the stat tracking capability

GerCapo

Visit site
Do we know of any other watches that have the shot recommendations apart from the s62. I can only find apps with the feature.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I think the s62 is as good as you can get right now, most apps will do what your wanting arccos is a very good system for tracking your game and the caddy feature is great but you need to be using the app quite a lot,,

GerCapo

Visit site
My only thing is, I dont play regularly enough to want to pay the big price for the s62 even though its the best. Was hoping there might be a cheaper alternative to it but all the research I've done online I cant find one with the shot recommendation feature.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I use shot scope v3 but it's not got club recommendation ect, I read the stats and get to know my game more honestly, I used arccos for the year and it worked great, you can pick up the tags used for cheap use the trail for a year it will collect your stats and use a basic GPS watch you'll get a helava lot more out of it than you will with the s62 and at a fraction of the price,
Think the S60 does what the s62 does