FS: Shotsaver SG255X GPS watch

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
Shotsaver SG255X GPS watch up for sale, has served me well for the past 2 years, but I've just won a Garmin S20 so now surplus to requirements.

2 years old, some very slight scraping across the screen but doesn't interfere with the clarity of the display; shows distances to front, middle and back as well as up to 5 hazards. Has additional modes - running mode, heart-rate monitor, chronometer.

Strap is in VGC and comes with USB charging clamp. Manual can be downloaded online, but I can supply a copy as I've lost the original and box. It is essentially a rebadged SW2

Video review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ6T2ZAQZfo (not me!)

Only issue I've had with this watch is that it will occasionally reset when first trying to load a course, meaning you have to go through the search/select process again, but it always loads on the second occasion.

Battery good for 36 holes around my course, but it isn't the longest battery life, probably I get around 7hrs from it in GPS mode.

£55 delivered incl. tracking and insurance via Paypal G&S, shipped Monday 11 September as I'm away this weekend. :D

Image00001.jpgImage00002.jpgImage00003.jpgImage00004.jpgImage00005.jpg