Golfers and the rules

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I bet most of us will be the same :ROFLMAO:. Some clubs in my bag haven't come out all year! And when I play mid week with half a bag, it is very rare that I wish I had more clubs
I use all the clubs in my bag, but not usually in the same round. In the winter I usually use an old half day and it's quite fun to play half shots and think my way around.

Swango1980

Visit site
Was playing with a chap today, who was playing with another guy midweek who is famed for being adamant on rules, and almost always being wrong. He insisted on a rule during the week, which was:

If your ball is next to a tree root, and there is any air between the root and the ground, it is a free drop.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was playing with a chap today, who was playing with another guy midweek who is famed for being adamant on rules, and almost always being wrong. He insisted on a rule during the week, which was:

If your ball is next to a tree root, and there is any air between the root and the ground, it is a free drop.
I wish you hadn't posted that. Now many readers will believe he got one right :eek:

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk

What sort of tree was it?;)