Golf Things That Gladden The Heart

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Majestic aren’t they. We’re lucky to live right in the middle of prime red kit country, love seeing them patrolling the skies looking for food.
I glimpsed up at it and never gave it a moments thought, a PP said “ there’s a rare sight”. I looked again and looked at its tail and then realised. It stopped play for a minute.

D

Deleted member 25172

That I’ve come to terms with being an average crap golfer who can occassionally have a good round, but most often not. It’s much less stressful. That doesn’t mean that I don’t hope and try to become better though.

Dingy

Visit site
That I’ve come to terms with being an average crap golfer who can occassionally have a good round, but most often not. It’s much less stressful. That doesn’t mean that I don’t hope and try to become better though.
Yeah but next years new clubs will turn you into a plus handicap golfer and the latest swing gadget will have you on tour;)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Apparently Paul McGinley is being trialled by NBC to be their new analyst, replacing Paul Azinger. Fingers crossed the trial goes well..............(that doesn't mean Mark Roe will get more air time does it :eek: )

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
They seem to be at the bottom of the course every time we play, there’s houses down there so I’m guessing they’re putting some food out for it.
Absolutely stunning bird 👌

View attachment 50662
Unless its different in England but in Scotland you have to have a license to feed them. quite a lot of cases of Poisoning esp up here in the last few years. some numpty almost wiped out the whole released population a few years ago. always makes me sad these birds dont really hunt are more scavengers than anything

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Unless its different in England but in Scotland you have to have a license to feed them. quite a lot of cases of Poisoning esp up here in the last few years. some numpty almost wiped out the whole released population a few years ago. always makes me sad these birds dont really hunt are more scavengers than anything

Bloody hell that’s awful. I’m not sure what the laws are in England but a house across from us puts stuff out now and then.