Golf Things That Gladden The Heart

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
(Courtesy of Garyinderry)

No swaying on the way back. No overswing here. Head steady over ball. Full shoulder turn. Good extension at the top of the swing.

View attachment 51192

Fully balanced at impact. Head centred over ball. No lunging at the ball. Acceleration of clubhead excellent. Just look at that blurring!

View attachment 51193

Weight on right side. No overbalancing. Free-flowing follow through. Excellent natural swing. Certainly gladdens every golfer's heart, I'm sure.

View attachment 51194

Out to in stance surely has to be a worry though 😁

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Managed to pick up a pack of four Kirkland Cabretta Leather gloves for under £20, the fit is ok so fingers crossed they don't fall apart when I use them.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Managed to pick up a pack of four Kirkland Cabretta Leather gloves for under £20, the fit is ok so fingers crossed they don't fall apart when I use them.

I've been buying their gloves. I did have one come un stitched around the thumb, fixed with a quick sowing job. The rest have been excellent and long lasting.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Golf is just so much fun right now

I know what made the bad shot bad and what worked for the good shots

When I can convince myself to apply that more often I'll be a happy chappy

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Normally when I buy a new club, I have to change the grip for one of my own oversized Lambin Crosslines. Imagine my joy when I look at the new PXG big dog I have recently bought to find the grip is not one of the pony ones like the last one had...but an all black (with PXG logo) Lambin Crossline oversized :D:D:D:D:D

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
With a bit of luck weather wise, I’ll be playing the Carrick course at Loch Lomond in just over a week’s time.
I’ve stayed at Cameron House a few times over the years but never for golf.

sjw

Visit site
A guy at work somehow found out I play, and he gives me a box of 120-odd balls that he's found walking the course at lunchtimes.

Siphoned off the Pro V1(x), I think 26, and a few other premium balls from other brands, and I'm passing on the rest to a guy whose son plays.

I'm not going to tell the first guy about the second, though, because I want first dibs in future

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
A guy at work somehow found out I play, and he gives me a box of 120-odd balls that he's found walking the course at lunchtimes.

Siphoned off the Pro V1(x), I think 26, and a few other premium balls from other brands, and I'm passing on the rest to a guy whose son plays.

I'm not going to tell the first guy about the second, though, because I want first dibs in future
Good plan. Why cut yourself out?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Had a lovely amble around Wollaston Park today and had a steady walk around the outer edge of the course.
Good luck driving past that lot.

Attachments

• IMG_1151.jpeg
    IMG_1151.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1155.jpeg
    IMG_1155.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1158.jpeg
    IMG_1158.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1159.jpeg
    IMG_1159.jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1160.jpeg
    IMG_1160.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 9

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I jokingly text my golf pro earlier saying I wanted to go range tomorrow but blimey it looks cold. Shame you don't rent the sim

So now tomorrow me and my mate are booked in the sim for an hour and 30 mins .. much better than the cold range

Should be a laugh , not bad either £20 each . Should be able to get a virtual round in

Reactions: sjw

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I jokingly text my golf pro earlier saying I wanted to go range tomorrow but blimey it looks cold. Shame you don't rent the sim

So now tomorrow me and my mate are booked in the sim for an hour and 30 mins .. much better than the cold range

Should be a laugh , not bad either £20 each . Should be able to get a virtual round in

Well that was a lovely morning

Minor annoying that I started hitting driver well (good distance for me) then my mate stepped up and starting smashing 301

Go away lol 😆

Defo will go back again. Good entertainment for hour and half