Golf Things That Gladden The Heart

PaulMdj

Visit site
Played Dunstanburgh castle today , really enjoyed it , in great condition, weather conditions were pretty easy . All for £22 at 3 pm absolute bargain. Played ok too
We won’t get many days as good as today to play the NE Courses.👍🏻

Skytot

Visit site
Had lunch at Alnmouth Village , sat on the benches looking over the 1st tee then played Dunstanburgh. 200 yrs par 3 to start at Alnmouth ! Its on my list to play

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
I've just shot an 84 off a course handicap of 23 🤣
If it was an official card and you were 10 under or better, then enjoy your extra 2 shot cut - just 1extra if you were only 6 under or better. I got the extra 2 shot cut a few years ago and was scratching my head for a while about my overnight cut from 19 to 14 until I googled it!

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If it was an official card and you were 10 under or better, then enjoy your extra 2 shot cut - just 1extra if you were only 6 under or better. I got the extra 2 shot cut a few years ago and was scratching my head for a while about my overnight cut from 19 to 14 until I googled it!

1.5 by the looks of it. Was expecting more.

sunshine

Visit site
Forecast for heavy rain on Friday for my 4 ball KO. I wore my waterproofs and we didn't get a drop of rain. And we won.
Forecast for rain on Sunday for my singles KO. It was warm and sunny and waterproofs stayed at home. And I won again.
Is the weather turning a corner?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Forecast for heavy rain on Friday for my 4 ball KO. I wore my waterproofs and we didn't get a drop of rain. And we won.
Forecast for rain on Sunday for my singles KO. It was warm and sunny and waterproofs stayed at home. And I won again.
Is the weather turning a corner?
You missed the absolute monsoon on Saturday morning then?

Last edited: