Golf shoes - Dry joys/Adidas Tour 360 - where are they?!

mikseymono

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi team!
I've been trying to find some new golf shoes for a couple of months, either Dryjoys Tour or Adidas Tour 360, spiked, size 11 normal fitting i.e not wide. Don't want black colour but open to other colour combo's. Thing is, I just can't find them anywhere on the web.........are new models expected soon? Why can I not find any?

Anyone have any good suggestions please?

Thanks in advance,

M

D

Deleted Member 1156

Be aware that FJ and Adidas sizings are different.

mikseymono

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Be aware that FJ and Adidas sizings are different.
Thanks for this...didn't know this and stears me towards FJ of which I have two very old pairs....so I know they fit I may give Clubhouse golf a call as they are my preferred route to online purchase. No golf shops here at all and the pro shops are very poorly stocked. Wouldn't normally worry but as winter is upon us my Nike lunar shoes are literally falling apart.....

Just out of curiosity, what size is Adidas if I take a FJ UK size 11?
M

D

Deleted Member 1156

Thanks for this...didn't know this and stears me towards FJ of which I have two very old pairs....so I know they fit I may give Clubhouse golf a call as they are my preferred route to online purchase. No golf shops here at all and the pro shops are very poorly stocked. Wouldn't normally worry but as winter is upon us my Nike lunar shoes are literally falling apart.....

Just out of curiosity, what size is Adidas if I take a FJ UK size 11?
M
Adidas tend to be a bit smaller so you'll probably need either 11.5 or 12.