Golf shoe with wide toe section

kandrew

Visit site
I have managed to develop metatarsalgia basically a sore ball of the Foot. It's been recommended i use shoes with a wide toe section. My current Skechers are on the narrow side, anyone know which makes/ models are likely to have a wide section as it's never easy to find somewhere with a reasonable choice to try on.

Andrew

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i have wide feet and the Ecco are the best for me, all the older models though say 2 year old Bio M being the most comfortable

D

Deleted member 15717

Vote for Ecco too. Most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn

MartynB

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Another vote for Ecco, I have metatarsal fusion and the narrower shoes just don’t fit me, Ecco definitely worth the premium price I think.
MB

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Adidas have a wide fitting across all of their range. I have wide feet and their shoes are absolutely superb.
Since using their shoes I have given my Ecco Bioms away.
Ecco shoes are beautifully comfortable but they don't do different width fittings, Adidas do.
Try the Adidas shoes with Boost Technology, you'll be gobsmacked!

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
Ecco again, I have very wide feet and Ecco have a great idea where they have two insoles, keep both in for normal sized feet and remove the top layer to make it wider if you have wide feet

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ecco again, I have very wide feet and Ecco have a great idea where they have two insoles, keep both in for normal sized feet and remove the top layer to make it wider if you have wide feet
What model do you find the best or do all models have width for you

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was measured on a Brannock foot measuring device in the pro shop.
You can order any footjoy shoes in any width and size.
I order a 9E left foot and a 10 EE Right foot.
If you have it in both feet that’s ok but you find if you buy shoes to fit a problem in one foot the other shoe is to big for your healthy foot.
but I have different size feet.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Adidas have a wide fitting across all of their range. I have wide feet and their shoes are absolutely superb.
Since using their shoes I have given my Ecco Bioms away.
Ecco shoes are beautifully comfortable but they don't do different width fittings, Adidas do.
Try the Adidas shoes with Boost Technology, you'll be gobsmacked!
that is why i like the Ecco, i didn't need a wide fitting the off the peg sale section is plenty wide enough. when i've had FJ before i had them in Wide fit and because of the quality or lack of, they stretched and were massively uncomfortable an bruised my toes