Golf on TV

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right, this is probably worth chucking over to the OOB section if it picks up but I went for this and bought an Andriod TV box last week.

Thus far I have watched Alpha Papa, Top Gear DVD's, Breaking Bad (all in brill HD) and various, historic Golf Channel programmes all without issue or problem and I haven't even scratched the surface yet.

I watch live tv without any buffering issues whatsoever and whilst the quality of it isn't HD (which is a fair assumption) it's just as good as an indoor aerial, which is what I've replaced it with. I have Sky and BT Sports so not really done too much live footie but when I tested it, again, no problems at all and a picture quality that being 'free', I'd be happy with. Will be testing it at 3pm tomorrow for the live streams.

And all this is via wifi which is my only caveat, a good, solid broadband speed would be required I feel.

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sky are advertising sky sports 4 as "your home of golf" now. So far since mid last year everything has been on ss4 iirc. Ultimately this made the decision for me between Sky and Virgin as you can't currently get ss4hd on Virgin, but you can get standard definition ss4.
If you want sport channels for golf then I'm afraid ss4 is a must have.