Golf on TV

D

Deleted member 15344

Yep.......he has a problem as his dodgy Sky package. which would appear to not include SS3 and SS4 but you have to read between the lines to get that.

The other fellow was going on about SS2.

Effectively, just get Sky and the Sports Package and be done with it......

Sorry but you really have me confused here ?

The OP was talking about which package to get and I just mentioned that Sky move the golf to SS2 when the big events happen ?

Jack_bfc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Golf is generally good on Sky apart from the majority of times there is a distinct lack of golf being shown - sometimes about 6 actual shots from 1 ad break to the other but that is the fault of the US networks that Sky piggy back off but it is very frustrating.

Like now for instance! Just put some cash on Jordan spieth and they go off air for 30min😡

D

Deleted member 15344

So in effect id need Sky Sports 1,2,3,4 to cover every round of every competition........ :angry:

Things havent changed so..... Might as well just keep watching it over the internet so....

It appears that way - but as someone has said Sky might have started to use SS4 as a dedicated

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I refuse to pay these providers endless amounts of money to watch only 4 channels I want.... Thus have purchased an android tv box, with xbmc and stream with no problems.

£60 for the box one off payment. £60 a month for 4 channels. No brainer really.... Means extra cash for lessons ;-)

Now I am confused as I pay for sky with sports package so get 4 5 plus sports Chanel's and hundreds of others plus phone and internet for £55ish per month.

D

Deleted member 15344

Now I am confused as I pay for sky with sports package so get 4 5 plus sports Chanel's and hundreds of others plus phone and internet for £55ish per month.

I think my whole package including BT sports , All Sky HD ( Sports and Movies ), Internet ,Phone and Sky Go extra is 79 pound a month

glynntaylor

Head Pro
Visit site

Instead of paying a monthly fee of £55 or £60 a month I brought a box that allows me to stream any tv channels from around the world, but only brought to watch movies and golf. I'm not interested in the other 100+ channels.

D

Deleted member 15344

Instead of paying a monthly fee of £55 or £60 a month I brought a box that allows me to stream any tv channels from around the world, but only brought to watch movies and golf. I'm not interested in the other 100+ channels.

What's this box mate ?

And you pay £60 a month just for the sport channels ?

glynntaylor

Head Pro
Visit site
What's this box mate ?

And you pay £60 a month just for the sport channels ?

No mate. I paid £60 for the box.... And that's it. No monthly fees! All tv channels from around the world. All new movies uploaded everyday some even in hd.

The he standard version of the sports is very good.

D

Deleted member 15344

No mate. I paid £60 for the box.... And that's it. No monthly fees! All tv channels from around the world. All new movies uploaded everyday some even in hd.

The he standard version of the sports is very good.

So which Sports channels do,you get mate ? Any Sky Channels ?