Golf on TV (paying for it)

D

Deleted member 15344

Even by your standards that is a truly appalling analogy.

As above, if it is illegal how come it's been active since 2010?

It’s a spot on analogy - just because something is available doesn’t make it legal 🤦‍♂️

And it’s near on impossible to close down every single streaming site , it’s a never ending battle that they face. Sites and feeds are closed daily that’s why the ISPs are being looked to do more in blocking access including using VPNs

many things are “active” and available - doesn’t mean it’s legal

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
When I was a teenager back in the 1970s, if one of my mates bought an album, I'd give him a blank C90 and I'd get a copy. I'd do the same for them.
Strictly it was illegal, but there was no policing of it. I think I made about ten copies of Aladdin Sane. And that one was actually my brother's.

There's a 40mph dual carriageway near me where there must be a couple of hundred vehicles doing over 60mph every day. There's no policing of it.
If there were two incidents of multiple deaths or serious injuries this year, then they might do something.

So it is with this illegal broadcasting. Nothing will get done unless it impacts so much on the legal broadcasters that their livelihood is seriously threatened. Meanwhile the legal ones can just put their prices up, if they feel they need to compensate from the illegal broadcasters stealing their business.
I'm sure they would like something to be done about the illegals, but they don't want to spend any of their own money doing anything about it.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
When I was a teenager back in the 1970s, if one of my mates bought an album, I'd give him a blank C90 and I'd get a copy. I'd do the same for them.
Strictly it was illegal, but there was no policing of it. I think I made about ten copies of Aladdin Sane. And that one was actually my brother's.

There's a 40mph dual carriageway near me where there must be a couple of hundred vehicles doing over 60mph every day. There's no policing of it.
If there were two incidents of multiple deaths or serious injuries this year, then they might do something.

So it is with this illegal broadcasting. Nothing will get done unless it impacts so much on the legal broadcasters that their livelihood is seriously threatened. Meanwhile the legal ones can just put their prices up, if they feel they need to compensate from the illegal broadcasters stealing their business.
I'm sure they would like something to be done about the illegals, but they don't want to spend any of their own money doing anything about it.

Indeed, how many people post on here when they should be working - theft of company time no less. I know I do it, but I'm self employed so more fool me....:ROFLMAO: