Golf National

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Afternoon gents.

Just seeing if there is any interest in a mini meet here next year.

Me and 7 pals will be going April 23/4th for 2 rounds on L’Albatross course.
There will be treating the greens 3 weeks prior and these are the last 2 days they offer reduced rates prior to going back to €220 a round. We will be having two rounds, staying in a local hotel. Including travel on euro tunnel, based on 4 people per car it comes in at £250 per person.

Last year the green fee included free pull trolleys, which we utilised to save space and be able to get four people per car.
Anyone interested, feel free to pop names below.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
I’d be up for this trip. Played it May 2018 with the Barmy Army as they were setting up for Open d’France & Ryder Cup. Stayed at Novotel hotel on site behind 16th Green.
Let me know it it’s going ahead.
Have to be back in Blighty by Sat 25.04 for North/South London derby against the Goons.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I’d be up for this trip. Played it May 2018 with the Barmy Army as they were setting up for Open d’France & Ryder Cup. Stayed at Novotel hotel on site behind 16th Green.
Let me know it it’s going ahead.
Have to be back in Blighty by Sat 25.04 for North/South London derby against the Goons.

Will defo be going ahead as me and mates are already committed to it.

Will confirm details as soon as green fees become available. Expected around mid december.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Currently have a few people that have suggested going on the weekend prior. 18/19th Does this work for everyone. Going by ferry, would likely be able to keep it at same budget and stay at the onsite hotel.

D

Deleted member 17920

With permission from @Papas1982 as I am not gatecrashing his meet ?? honestly ?

Evening all.

Ryder cup venue 2018. Did I mention I went up to watch it ?

Just to confirm.

Le Golf National is booked for

Saturday 18th April pm

Sunday 19th April late am

Cost is 75 euros each.

We also have included free of charge push trollies and range balls

Plan would be drive down Friday night and stay at a premier inn Dover way.

Then ferry early Saturday morning then play Saturday afternoon

We will try and squeeze as many clubs and bits into Cameron’s truck and our minibus so we can cut down on cars etc as it would be good to share to keep costs down.

Hotel Saturday evening tbc but we are looking at the Novotel that is right on the course

This will be a cracking trip.

Exchange rate .... If you want to pay me £75 for each round once all paid for I will use the spare to pay the premier inn on the Friday night if you want to join us.

Payment by the end of January please as we have already pushed them to delay payment for us.

Currently we have 11/12 from Woodhall including myself and @Captainron

@Papas1982 has roughly 8 coming.

Would be great to get 24 so we can have an awesome little Ryder cup style weekend

@Dando @chrisd @94tegsi you fancy confirming?

And anyone else fancy a cracking little weekend.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Would have loved to do this trip, but four of us playing Littlestone on the Sunday with Princes on the Monday and Tuesday. If anyone wants to join us at Princes on their way home you would be very welcome.(y)

D

Deleted member 17920

Need to check with work tomorrow then get permission from the real boss when I get home
It’s a Saturday/Sunday ?
it’s only the real boss you need to sort with ?

Mine even paid for me to go. She must be telling me something ?