Golf Monthly Prostate Cancer UK The Big Race - Donate To The Team!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I think Elliott Heath is due a BIG handicap cut.:whistle:

Sounds like a great day, on not a bad course (s)(y)

Hopefully GM staff will like to contribute to the Forums Help For Heroes charity site in my signature (y)

As well as the free advertising and gift donations?

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I’ve had my latest PSA check this week, just over a year post surgery. I get really anxious in the days leading up to my consultation but, at less than 0.03 this time, that’s the lowest it’s been. A huge relief until I do it all again in three months.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I’ve had my latest PSA check this week, just over a year post surgery. I get really anxious in the days leading up to my consultation but, at less than 0.03 this time, that’s the lowest it’s been. A huge relief until I do it all again in three months.

Excellent stuff - hopefully you continue to kick the big C's butt. Respect.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I had a call from hospital saying I’ve to come for an appointment with the consultant on Jan 6th which sent the alarm bells ringing a touch.

So I went to see my doctor who accessed the pathology report and told me there was no cancer showing and I didn’t have to worry.

It seems I’m one of the lucky ones, thanks to all showed support it helped, all I can say is anyone that shows any symptoms to go to your doctor straight away.

I hope others who are getting treatment and ongoing checks get on well.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I had a call from hospital saying I’ve to come for an appointment with the consultant on Jan 6th which sent the alarm bells ringing a touch.

So I went to see my doctor who accessed the pathology report and told me there was no cancer showing and I didn’t have to worry.

It seems I’m one of the lucky ones, thanks to all showed support it helped, all I can say is anyone that shows any symptoms to go to your doctor straight away.

Excellent news, although I’m slightly concerned they couldn’t have done a telephone consultation to put you out of your misery.

Whilst accepting my tests and diagnosis took place in 2021 during Covid, which doubtless impacted on face to face appointments, I was given the results of my MRI and biopsy during telephone appointments, both of which happened within 10 days of the respective procedures.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Excellent news, although I’m slightly concerned they couldn’t have done a telephone consultation to put you out of your misery.

Whilst accepting my tests and diagnosis took place in 2021 during Covid, which doubtless impacted on face to face appointments, I was given the results of my MRI and biopsy during telephone appointments, both of which happened within 10 days of the respective procedures.

Yes I thought I would have heard sooner, I phoned hospital after 3 weeks and they phoned me next day , I don’t know if they had results sooner and if I didn’t go to my own doctor I wouldn’t have found out until January 5th.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

Let's hope it keeps on a downward trend Billy. My next PSA is on the first anniversary of my surgery in February

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site

The hospital should have informed you of the My Chart app and set you up with the necessary pass codes where you get advice, info and results of all your visits. You can also contact depts via a messenger section.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The hospital should have informed you of the My Chart app and set you up with the necessary pass codes where you get advice, info and results of all your visits. You can also contact depts via a messenger section.[/QUOTE

My sil works at the hospital , although in A and E but I’ll ask him if he’s heard of that