Golf Monthly Magazine Deal

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I have subscribed in the past, but it used to tit me off seeing the next issue in WH Smiths at the Airport and mine not arriving till a week later.

just buy it in there now.

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
I have subscribed in the past, but it used to tit me off seeing the next issue in WH Smiths at the Airport and mine not arriving till a week later. Just buy it in there now.

If you live in UK mainland you should get it on the Monday, four days before it goes on sale on the Thursday in Smiths, Tescos etc, so that should never be a problem. That said, we have to applaud your dedication that you'd rather pay an extra £15 without the free balls so you can have the mag week sooner!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
If you live in UK mainland you should get it on the Monday, four days before it goes on sale on the Thursday in Smiths, Tescos etc, so that should never be a problem. That said, we have to applaud your dedication that you'd rather pay an extra £15 without the free balls so you can have the mag week sooner!

I live in Inverness and when i did subscibe it always arrived after it was in the shops.... Always. As for the balls on offer well they have never been to my liking.

and as for the cost.... well it doesn't ever cost me a penny as i make sure its when its the wifes turn to pay for the shopping;)

Montezuma

Hacker
Visit site
Just incase you haven't seen it and are not already a subscriber (I got the mags through work before) there is an offer on to subscribe for £6.66 for the first 6 issues. Just signed up myself!

Just looking for this as I haven't subscribed previously but this looks like a well worthwhile deal to do so, but can't find it - can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you!

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just looking for this as I haven't subscribed previously but this looks like a well worthwhile deal to do so, but can't find it - can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you!

I've powered down my laptop now but if you do a google search for the 6.66 offer you'll find a webpage which has a Halloween tab at the top, it's in there. You need to opt for direct debit otherwise it didn't seem to be the same offer.

KhalJimbo

Head Pro
Visit site

Thank you!

Looks like its finished. Might have been a halloween weekend only deal.

MarkE

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm not doubting your logic, just that I gaze at the new subscriber offers that I miss out on.:( Regarding the rewards program, I have no idea what that's all about, I must just skip that to get to the good stuff. I'd much rather have a sleeve of balls now and again than any bespoke benefits.:thup:

D

Deleted member 15344

A lot of people seem to forget that when ever they took out their first subscription they got the gift or the big discount and repeat subscribers get a 22% discount on the cover price plus we have the subscriber rewards programme that offers bespoke benefits (aiming to get more golf specific ones on board next year) but as a business there’s no way we could afford to send everyone who renewed a dozen premium golf balls!

Jake - what is the subscriber rewards programme ?

Cheers

KhalJimbo

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone received there magazine yet who signed up for this deal? I've had my DD taken from my account but yet to have a magazine delivered?

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Anyone received there magazine yet who signed up for this deal? I've had my DD taken from my account but yet to have a magazine delivered?

Frustratingly (and out of our hands in the GM office) subs usually take 4-6 weeks to turn around, so I expect your first issue will be our next one, which should land on your doormat around Monday the 21st.

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Frustratingly (and out of our hands in the GM office) subs usually take 4-6 weeks to turn around, so I expect your first issue will be our next one, which should land on your doormat around Monday the 21st.

Yep - You should have received two emails. The first confirmed the order. The second confirms when the first copy will be recieved. Mine confirmed 'around 30th December'.......