Golf joggers suggestions

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As the owner of a stoma and expanding waistline, I'm finding it difficult to find trousers that are comfortable and will fit.
I'm considering some jogger type, cotton rich that are elasticated and drawstring.

Any suggestions?

Prefer not to have the cuff type bottom

TIA.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
As the owner of a stoma and expanding waistline, I'm finding it difficult to find trousers that are comfortable and will fit.
I'm considering some jogger type, cotton rich that are elasticated and drawstring.

Any suggestions?

TIA.
Ah, I was going to suggest Druids as their 'Luxe' joggers are elasticated waistband. But they have the gathered ankles - to be honest I thought all 'golf joggers' would have gathered ankles as that is largely what defines them as joggers?

(If you did decide to get them watch out for the sizing as it's a bit strange; the person who ordered them ordered 34W but when they arrived it just said 'large' and they're a little bit too big if anything since you can't tighten them. So I should have got 32 for medium I guess - but they were gift so I just kept them.)

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site

Any suggestions?

TIA.
My under armour drive trousers have a bit of stretch on the waist. Go another size up and they may work for you?
Lululemon also do a stretch waist golf trouser.
All jogger trousers I've seen have the cuffs.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
As above, I've not seen any out there that don't taper to the ankle, I think that's the whole idea.

I reckon you're better off looking for a relaxed waist/ tech material chino.

The DRUIDS golf trousers themselves are very elasticated at the waist and probably the most comfy golf trousers I own.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm an idiot, I completely forgot that I actually own another two pairs of trousers that are pretty much exactly what you want. They're from Uni Qlo.

I'm trying to find them on their website but they have so many different types of trousers. I think it's these ones: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/product/ultra-stretch-dry-ex-tapered-trousers-467769.html
Tie-up waistband but they look like trousers essentially - even has a sort fake fly stitched into it. Very soft and stretchy. Only £30.

There is a 'long' version if you're very tall I guess: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/produc...r_467770_size=SMA004&dwvar_467770_color=COL07

The only drawback for me is that they only have one back pocket instead of two so I have to put my glove in a different one when I take it off. 😄

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm an idiot, I completely forgot that I actually own another two pairs of trousers that are pretty much exactly what you want. They're from Uni Qlo.

I'm trying to find them on their website but they have so many different types of trousers. I think it's these ones: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/product/ultra-stretch-dry-ex-tapered-trousers-467769.html
Tie-up waistband but they look like trousers essentially - even has a sort fake fly stitched into it. Very soft and stretchy. Only £30.

There is a 'long' version if you're very tall I guess: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/produc...r_467770_size=SMA004&dwvar_467770_color=COL07

The only drawback for me is that they only have one back pocket instead of two so I have to put my glove in a different one when I take it off. 😄
Thanks mate, will have a look

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Thanks mate, will have a look
If you have a Primark near you I would suggest a visit.

They have quite a few different types of jogger style bottoms.

Larger Tescos with bigger clothing sections sell looser fitting chino type trousers with draw string waists made from stretchy material.