Smart golf joggers

Mjc1981

Visit site
So I have the walrus "joggers" although I would say they are just standard golf trousers with cuffed/elasticated ankles. I'm 6ft2 and the legs are quite long, making the cuffed ankle kinda pointless ??‍♂️because they just look baggy. Anyone else wear this style of trouser/jogger? What brand have you got and how's the leg length? ??

Mjc1981

Visit site
I wear them because I have very sexy ankles and I like to show them off obviously ????. They're more comfortable and I much prefer the look over the standard chinos and jumper lol

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's a look people in their early 20's have been wearing for a year or two. It was only a matter of time before it reached the world of golf. It's not for most of us on the forum, age demographic :LOL:, but why not? Plenty of worse fashion crimes out on a course, and far more things that actually ruin a round of golf than a pair or trousers.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Surely the clue is in thr name of them, walrus?!? I certainly wouldn't be expecting skintight with a name like that! ?

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
They had some in Costco, I have bought them but I’m yet to dare wear them or try them on.
They’re called “technical” joggers.
Just look like trousers with cuffs as said above. I’m still fairly slim and encroaching 35 so I can pull it off for now.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
They had some in Costco, I have bought them but I’m yet to dare wear them or try them on.
They’re called “technical” joggers.
Just look like trousers with cuffs as said above. I’m still fairly slim and encroaching 35 so I can pull it off for now.

Might have a space at Swinley Forest at the end of the month... would you debut them there?:unsure:

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Might have a space at Swinley Forest at the end of the month... would you debut them there?:unsure:

Seems they only just allow tailored shorts so no they’d stay at home! ?
I can’t get my lass to work from home with it being April so I wouldn’t make such a fantastic rare opportunity.:cry:

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
So I have the walrus "joggers" although I would say they are just standard golf trousers with cuffed/elasticated ankles. I'm 6ft2 and the legs are quite long, making the cuffed ankle kinda pointless ??‍♂️because they just look baggy. Anyone else wear this style of trouser/jogger? What brand have you got and how's the leg length? ??

Worst review I've ever read :ROFLMAO:

I love joggers and wear the puma ones have no issues with fit if I'm honest.