Golf shorts

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Does anybody know a manufacturer that does golf shorts in different leg measurements?
I have short legs for my height and standard leg length hang down below the knee.
I don’t like that style and some golf clubs have dress codes that don’t allow it either.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Does anybody know a manufacturer that does golf shorts in different leg measurements?
I have short legs for my height and standard leg length hang down below the knee.
I don’t like that style and some golf clubs have dress codes that don’t allow it either.
If only there was a place where you could take them to get altered ?

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Cotton Traders do shorts with 8.5" inside leg. Doubt you will find many suitable for golf shorter than that.

sunshine

Visit site
Try non golf shops like Uniqlo or Hollister etc. They will have shorts aimed at a younger market and might include shorter shorts.

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

My stance on that is why should I have to? I can buy full length trousers in Short leg 28/29”.

I already have to change my grips on single golf clubs causing extra expense because they only come in standard size. Unless they do custom build which then can take ages to come.

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Cotton Traders do shorts with 8.5" inside leg. Doubt you will find many suitable for golf shorter than that.

Ive just measured my best fitting shorts which have an inseam of 7“. They rest just a fraction above my kneecap.
They are work shorts and unfortunately I can not get any more of these as I have retired from the company that issued them to me.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

I once had a lovely pair of Galvin Green trousers that Missis T left the iron on for to long near the bottom of the leg. I had already had a pair taken up so took them in to be altered. I said “ make um a few inch shorter than a pair I had takEn in for compariso.
I put them on and looked like “ the only gay in the village character”. Needless to say they went straight in the bin. ☹️

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
My stance on that is why should I have to? I can buy full length trousers in Short leg 28/29”.

I already have to change my grips on single golf clubs causing extra expense because they only come in standard size. Unless they do custom build which then can take ages to come.
I have a 46 inch chest and a 32 inch waste. I have to take almost all of my tops to the seamstress to have them brought in at the waist. You just have to swallow the bitter pill if you don't fit into the "norm"

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a 46 inch chest and a 32 inch waste. I have to take almost all of my tops to the seamstress to have them brought in at the waist. You just have to swallow the bitter pill if you don't fit into the "norm"

Or you could eat all the pies and redress the imbalance in those numbers

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I have some next ones that are classed as short, but they are a bit baggy.

Next for me too, slim fit chino shorts, available in about 16 colours, also come in straight fit and skinny fit.

From the web site

Our super-versatile chino shorts are made from a cotton twill fabric with added stretch for extra comfort. Designed in a classic chino style with a concealed zip fly fastening and branded button. Featuring two functional back pockets secured with branded buttons to the reverse. Available in three leg lengths: Short - 7" inside leg, Regular - 9" inside leg, and Long - 11" inside leg.