Golf is more tiring than I thought!

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Most courses at this time of year will have been wet and muddy and so walking on them will have felt a little harder. I am surprised though having gone from playing several times a week that even with the heavy conditions that you are suddenly struggling so much, especially having done cardio-vascular work at the gym. Are you generally feeling more tired in general? May be worth mentioning it to a GP

No, I'm generally fine, walked 3 hours today (2 x dog walks, once to the shops and back) and am fit and raring to go for tonight. Think it was a combination of the mental side of the game as some have said, and feeling the wrist injury, maybe using a few muscles I haven't been using at the gym as well.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Then ban them on your courses.
Ban us too while you're at it.
It's your tourism revenue!

You're still welcome to come to Vegas, by the way.
We don’t have any ,
I quite like the American people , never met a bad one in 30 yrs .
Think that’s the tax man .
I go to Florida to play the weather is better !

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
No, I'm generally fine, walked 3 hours today (2 x dog walks, once to the shops and back) and am fit and raring to go for tonight. Think it was a combination of the mental side of the game as some have said, and feeling the wrist injury, maybe using a few muscles I haven't been using at the gym as well.
That's good news then. Hopefully just a blip and once you get back into it you'll zip around without any issues.