Golf Insurance

Ridgeman

Visit site
I take golf insurance every year. Never needed to claim and frankly hope I never have to (apart from the hole in one bit). Each year I jump between Golf Care and Insure4sport golf. They are the same company basically one is just a no frills version of the other.
Got my renewal offer today and it was £20 with insure4sport golf. I cancelled and took out golfcare for £26.55 with 12 srixon ad333 thrown it. Thought £6.55 for 12 balls was a good deal.

Am I missing any other insurance companies? The only others I can find are very expensive. I'm not looking for the gold cover only the bronze sort of level.

D

Deleted member 31467

Depends what you want really. I'm mainly interested in theft cover so best option was to add my clubs to the house insurance.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just rely upon my house insurance.

As member of England Golf they cover the public liability. There is also a certain amount of cover from the club's own insurers.

When it comes to a hole in one - if it is an official club comp the club pays, if it is in a general play round we generally just put a bottle of port or bottle of your own choice on the bar. The club initially supplies it and we just have to replace it.