Golf grips

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I've also made the swap to the Plus4 (Tour Velvet) grips in the last six months despite having hands that by most measurement systems come up as "small".

My transition came by accident as I bought a club of ebay that came with a New Decade Multicompound +4 grip, but before ripping the grip off and replacing it with a standard sized grip I took the club down the range for a session and was amazed at how comfortable it felt. I've always played with fatter built up grips (especially under the lower hand) in my wedges so initially replaced the wedges with the Plus 4's to see how I got on and eventually have worked my way up through the entire bag.

I too was concerned by the "conventional wisdom" that fatter grips might "help" promote a fade (which was my normal stock shot so I wouldnt have wanted to emphasize it) but if anything I find that I'm hitting the ball straighter than ever.

Add me for also switching to these grips, had my 5 long clubs done, only one round in but very impressed so far

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I decided on the golf pride mcc plus 4 midsize and wanted the navy/red ones but there hard to find. I went to 4 shops today and none in stock, seen ebay has them but also seen a YouTube video that said theres fakes everywhere so i have one last shop to try tomorrow and if no luck ill order another colour.

If you are liking them because you like the thicker grip at the bottom end also try CPR2 or you could go for standard multicompound and just add extra tape on the lower section of the shaft (the plus 4 means 4 extra layers)

Also look at Winn Dry tac less taper

G1z1

Visit site
If you are liking them because you like the thicker grip at the bottom end also try CPR2 or you could go for standard multicompound and just add extra tape on the lower section of the shaft (the plus 4 means 4 extra layers)

Also look at Winn Dry tac less taper
I ordered 13 blue and grey plus 4 golf pride grips this morning. Was the only colour that had 13 in stock but they did look nice and are similar colour to my bag. Should be fitted for early next week.

G1z1

Visit site
I got my clubs back today and had a few hits with the new grips, feel much better. Looking forward to trying them on the course tomorrow A75061DB-6ECF-4BC3-93BE-6E25040F89B0.jpeg

i*windows

Visit site
I have tiny hands and play with midsize + 3 layers of tape, just feels more comfortable. use adoregolfgrips.co.uk as their service is great.