Golf Gear Addict-Time to STOP!!!!!!

TWM

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
In a period of 18 months I have bought 7 drivers. I am out of action at present but once fit I have promised myself a new custom fit driver. My wife has uttered a few threats but I will take the risk.

mick

Assistant Pro
Visit site
my main addiction is clothes got about 8 or 9 lyle and scott sweaters with the tags still on and bought another two on my lunch break.
i'm also in the market for a new driver and will get one over the weekend like the square ft-5 but will test some most of whats out there.

DCB

Visit site
Come on now guys, if we didn't buy all that shiny new golf gear each year or so we would have to admit that it is us, the golfers, who are crap and not the faulty/badly designed/not custom fitted/no good on a windy day/no good on a links course/no good on a parkland course/just plain no good, golf equipment.

Golf is a game of confidence, how confident would we be if we had to blame ourselves rather than our equipment. It's always easier to change equipment!

By the way, almost changed the whole bag since last season, but as I have done it in stages it isn't as painfully expensive as doing it in a oner!

Now to change the bag itself!

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
in the last 18months since i started up i changed my entire bag 3 times you guys got me thinking oh god
1st set
callaway x12 irons,nike sq driver,taylormade rescue dual,mizzy wedge yes natalie putter
2nd set
titleist 690mb irons,ping g5 driver,cobra baffler,mizzy f50 3 and 5 wood titleist driving iron same mizzy wedge and putter
now i got titleist 695cb irons,cobra spped pro driver,ping g10 rescue,titleist wedges and 3 wood odyessy no 9 taylormade classic putters

i think a new 3 wood maybe and maybe that spider putter or the odyessy rossie tour