Golf after lockdown 2

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
8.30 tee off tomorrow. Going to try the WHS benefit of putting a card in. Then next rounds are Friday away, Saturday home and Sunday away.

D

Deleted member 3432

Had to cancel tomorrow, son in year 2 now isolating after classmate tested positive so I'm on supervision duties and since tomorrow is my last rest day this week will have to take a couple of days off as well. Mrs being a Teacher its not so easy for her to be off.

Looking ahead its going to be 18th Dec before I'm free to play again :rolleyes::mad:

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to my tee time tomorrow.our time go live 9 days before at 8pm it’s a real pain to get a slot but got 10.20 Wednesday 9 on Thursday and 10 nxt Wednesday . Playing in 4 balls 18 holes. No alcohol unless ordering a meal but pasty doesn’t class as a meal but pasty and chips does. Happy days
Where are you a member now?

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
As expected, November was mild, a bit of rain, but no extended deluges. Would have been an excellent month for golf (by November standards).

I have a tee time on Friday and the BBC forecast is expecting heavy snow showers. :rolleyes:
I had booked Friday off a bit back, didn't want to go too early in the week case not open. As the weather forecast materialised for Friday I blocked out Wednesday afternoon thinking might be able sneak, but work has won out. If the snow arrives then not sure when will make it out.
Oh well weather forecasts are normally wrong ?

Last edited:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Anyone else wa deri g around trying to remember what they have to take to the course .?
Normally on autopilot but I'm sitting here thinking I've forgotten something...:unsure:

Doodle

Visit site
Here we go then
Teeing of in 2hrs.
Dry / no frost, happy days.
Feels as though I am about 1 stone heavier than the last time I played.

D

Deleted member 3432

Teeing off in 1 hour, I feel strangely unexcited by the prospect. :eek:

Maybe because you know what pain those unforgiving bats you use are going to inflict on your finger ends ;):ROFLMAO:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Very jealous of all those playing today! Floodlit range for me this evening - cannot wait!!

Happy golfing everyone!!

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Got an email yesterday saying we can invite guests as from Sunday onwards which is great to be able to see some mates again. Today is a one-ball mad dash starting at half 1