Go Kart Owners

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
When you have a problem with a product and ring the manufacturer about it, you usually expect to be fobbed off or put through to one department that will put you indefinitely on hold or through to someone else who hasn't a clue. You normally expect hassle (from my experience with Motocaddy and Powercaddy that is where nothing that goes wrong is ever down to them and if out of warranty then tough :mad:)

Yes. I had a problem with my GoKart. Intermittent stop/start. Rang the company and the person who answered the phone was cheerful and happy to help. Spent some time talking through the problem, suggested what to look for, diagnosed the fault (a hairline crack in a connector) and replacement part with fitting instructions received the next day.

OK, so it might have been a common fault that anyone on the staff would have been able to diagnose, but it was dealt with in a friendly and professional manner. My impression was that they actually care about the customer - and their own reputation of course,

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Not a GoKart battery, but I couldn’t think of where else to put it. Last week I dropped my Motocaddy lithium battery from a garage shelf ... it fell six feet onto a concrete floor and cracked the case. However, it still works! I have charged and used it twice since then. I guess it might have shortened its life but, nevertheless, how fortunate was that!
If rain gets in you might have problems. Probably a good idea to try and seal the crack with some epoxy. Gaffa tape might be a temporary approach.