GM research opportunity - looking for volunteers

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you go to 'settings' then select 'general settings' you can then change how many posts you see on one page (mine is set to 40) so I don't have to keep flicking through page after page..... this thread is still on it's first page :thup:

You are a clever chap - sorted :cheers:

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i would love to go but,loss of a days pay=£150,transport=£129,food=£30 makes it a no goer UNLESS i get £20 and a fully fitted set of titleist clubs and driver,3wood,5 wood and a hybrid as a freebie?????.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm being interviewed for this, on the 29th. It was only after confirming that I realised it's literally just before the end of the month... whats happening this month? Thats right, MOvember! I'll have a ruddy great gay tache on my face for any photos they take!!!

V

vkurup

I'm being interviewed for this, on the 29th. It was only after confirming that I realised it's literally just before the end of the month... whats happening this month? Thats right, MOvember! I'll have a ruddy great gay tache on my face for any photos they take!!!

dont worry mate, I will be sporting mine too... all for a good cause. I am in on the 29th too.. doing the 5pm-7pm slot.
I havent decided if i shld grow a handlebar at the Mo'ment