GM Digital Mag....

Sir Scoop-A-Lot

Head Pro
Visit site
Is anyone able to answer why GM is only available digitally on the iOS devices?? Android have just as big if not a bigger market share now and very frustrating its only available at per issue prices.

😠

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is anyone able to answer why GM is only available digitally on the iOS devices?? Android have just as big if not a bigger market share now and very frustrating its only available at per issue prices.

😠

Yup they have a bigger market share. Can you not subscribe via Google Newsstand or are you talking being able to access it when you a subscribed to hard copy??

If the latter I fully agree with you. The lack of being able to access digital copy while subscribed to the hard copy is part of the reasons I've cancelled my sub.

Last edited:

Sir Scoop-A-Lot

Head Pro
Visit site
The lack of being able to access digital copy while subscribed to the hard copy is part of the reasons I've cancelled my sub.

The latter really, I often think when on a break or something I'll have a quick read and realise I left it at home. I always have my tablet due to work so could just bring it up read a page or two and carry on when home with the hard copy. Just frustrating as I said. If I could only get a full subscription through the play store instead of having it as part of my current hard copy subscription I'd consider it instead of but not as well as.