Game Golf User Group

• Thread starter Deleted member 16999
  • Start date

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
However, i dont really see the issue with it as it is, how hard is it to remember where the pin was!

Agree Mendie, when reviewing it's an easy job........you know your last putt will be close to the pin, and will definitely remember if you sank a longer one.

Its stands out a mile when reviewing shots if it says your first putt was 4 yards and your next one was 10 yards, due to GG measuring to centre of the green. Even my putting doesn't miss by that much..............

........................that often :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

I'm with Steve and Mendie on this one, however, still another example of their excellent customer relationships and proof that they take feedback and input seriously.

ventura

Head Pro
Visit site
How does it deal with courses with 3 loops of 9? Playing at Forest Pines this weekend which has 3 loops of 9 I think. Will it just record as one 18 hole round or will I need to turn off & on again for the 2nd 9?

D

Deleted member 16999

How does it deal with courses with 3 loops of 9? Playing at Forest Pines this weekend which has 3 loops of 9 I think. Will it just record as one 18 hole round or will I need to turn off & on again for the 2nd 9?
Will record 18, no need to switch on and off, you can log on to Game Golf and search for the course and see how they list the 9's before you play

Kurt92

Club Champion
Visit site
Is there a list of everybody currently using Gamegolf? Or maybe one we can start? I'd like to add a few people to my friends list :)

D

Deleted member 16999

Is there a list of everybody currently using Gamegolf? Or maybe one we can start? I'd like to add a few people to my friends list :)
Not an actual list on here, people have posted usernames, unfortunately you'll have to read thread through and feel free to add people.

SugarPenguin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What's everyone got like? Just the app or the full kit??

most people in this thread have got the original or live device

i have the original which for me is much better value for money. Live lets you see your stats live via an app which is pretty pointless in all honesty. Can't see any advantage of it unless you have no other distance tools at your disposal.
Be good if the OP could get a list of everybody. Probably too much work though:(

D

Deleted member 16999

most people in this thread have got the original or live device

i have the original which for me is much better value for money. Live lets you see your stats live via an app which is pretty pointless in all honesty. Can't see any advantage of it unless you have no other distance tools at your disposal.
Be good if the OP could get a list of everybody. Probably too much work though:(
Live registers your shots on the course map, also acts as as a gps device, gives ability to zoom in to hazards, distances to F,M &B on greens, no need to log on on and upload, round uploaded instantly at end of round. Will give it a full run out at forum meet in Scotland, 4 rounds in 4 days and all uploaded instantly rather than waiting till after trip to upload and edit.
It's fun but not needed on course as doesn't update stats during round only added when you end round and it uploads. If starting out and you wanted GG and GPS this is cheaper alternative than seperate devices.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't want to read through 125 pages, and I know somewhere it's been discussed but I've got some new irons and wondered if there's a way of being able to keep the stats from my old irons and start again with my new ones?

Do I set up another account?