Funny things your PP’s have said....

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
After a duffed drive PP threw his club into the near bushes. His mate: "you'd better throw a provisional, just in case"

badgb21

Hacker
Visit site
"Oh, youve a Dennis Wise" aka - an ugly 5 footer! (Sorry dennis, nothing personal, it's jut well, you're short!)

Last edited:

*TQ*

Club Champion
Visit site
Playing partner last week hits his approach so far right of the green it goes out of bounds and says "I knew it was a nine iron not a pitching wedge!".

I tried to bite my tongue but couldn't help saying "I don't think the club was the problem mate! A nine iron would have just been even further out of bounds" :ROFLMAO:

paulw4701

Club Champion
Visit site
A pp of mine had quite a long putt to halve the match and only managed to get it half way to the hole saying that's just like my son in law ???? Very disappointing

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A pp of mine had quite a long putt to halve the match and only managed to get it half way to the hole saying that's just like my son in law ???? Very disappointing

Or the other one..…….not quite what I was expecting.

Ref the Blur swing, I used to use something similar when coaching...….'if you could slow it down so I can actually see it we might start getting somewhere'.