Full Swing - Netflix Documentary

Fabia999

Visit site
Netflix have dropped the trailer for Full Swing.
Anybody watched it? What’s your thoughts? I can’t wait. What a year to start with.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Looks good! Loved the drive to survive series despite not watching all that much F1 in recent years so hopefully it'll be to a similar production level.

Fabia999

Visit site
Exactly this, in Drive to Survive, they portrayed some drivers as not so good, prompting other drivers to refuse to be on the show. They just over dramatized everything to the point where they ruined the series.

It’s not all bad though, it brought a lot of fans to F1, my wife included. If Full Swing does the same I’ll be one happy man. I also loved the insight into the background of the drivers, it will be interesting to see the behind the scenes of golfers.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Netflix have dropped the trailer for Full Swing.
Anybody watched it? What’s your thoughts? I can’t wait. What a year to start with.
Hopefully as insightful as the Sunderland til I die series! Especially with some LIV golfers in there.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Really looking forward to binging this! Hopefully they release all the episodes at once...

sunshine

Visit site
Yeah looking forward to this, hope it tries to remain somehow neutral re the LIV thing.

This is a tv show. Surely they will portray LIV as the baddies. Mickelson as darth Vader, Norman as the evil emperor.

Rory will be Luke skywalker with Tiger in the background as Obi wan kenobi.

Dustin Johnson as boba fett. I could do this all day ?