Forum 4-ball

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Quite difficult when I've never met anyone in person, but off the top of my head going by posts alone let's say... Beezerk.. Wolf.. patricks148. Would be a laugh I think. Could easily have picked plenty of other names though as well to be fair. Dan2501... Lord Tyrion... GB72... Dando... anyone with a sense of humour really!

D

Deleted member 17920

Quite difficult when I've never met anyone in person, but off the top of my head going by posts alone let's say... Beezerk.. Wolf.. patricks148. Would be a laugh I think. Could easily have picked plenty of other names though as well to be fair. Dan2501... Lord Tyrion... GB72... Dando... anyone with a sense of humour really!
Youve been on here for 4 years.

Its about time you came to a meet (y) You would enjoy it.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
A bit presumptuous really as I don't know anyone else apart from LiverpoolPhil. But given similar tastes in a number of the out of bounds threads, wouldn't mind playing a round of golf with @Lord Tyrion. Was gonna try and chance my arm with @Jacko_G and @patricks148 next time I'm up in the Dornoch area.

There's only about 170 miles between me and Patrick but if you plan on splitting up your journey drop me a message.

Hopefully this Covid 19 starts to ease off towards the end of summer.

Wolf

Visit site
@Dando
@Orikoru
@Jacko_G

I think we could have a lot of laughs between us, put the world to rights and finish of with a couple of bevvies..

I'd then want to be greedy and have a 2nd four ball with

@GB72
@Bunkermagnet
@lincolnquaker

Just to enjoy some different kind of conversation with some people that come across very well on here.

Theres to many to pick from but those would be my first 2 picks. Must try and play with some guys on here in future.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm gonna cheat slightly, so I'll referee a pistols at drawn, matchplay between:-

Midnight - spoke to him a few times but never played with him, seems a top chap.

Fundy - dont think I've met him, going on his forum persona he's a wheeze.

Kraxx/Khamelion, met them every time Ive been to H4H, never drawn with them, but seeing as they are joined at the hip, so they count as conjoined twins.

ChrisD - same again, met him and hes a good chap. I dont think Ive played with him........but he wouldnt remember anyway, at his age. :D