Forum 4-ball

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I try and take the view that 99% of people are decent even if their web reflection isn't as pleasant as they actually are:)
So in that vain, I would be happy to play a game with anyone if they would be happy to play me.
2 names do come to mind though, Wolf and Lord Tyrion. The fourth could be anyone :)

Last edited:

Leftitshort

Visit site
I would like to play with
Pieman- it’s been years
Just One- great guy gave me 3 hours of his time once for a lesson
Homer- I would rip him to pieces and die laughing
I don’t know what you mean by ‘rip homer to pieces’ that just sounds unkind. He comes across as a very thoughtful poster

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don’t know what you mean by ‘rip homer to pieces’ that just sounds unkind. He comes across as a very thoughtful poster
Early days for you.
Good thing about Martin is he can take it and give it.I will never forget Hillside when me and Homer were ripping Rickg a new one about never beating Homer in any golf competition they played together.
Very funny at the time and Rick was well wound up,and anyone that knew Rick knew he didn’t get wound up:)

D

Deleted member 16999

Early days for you.
Good thing about Martin is he can take it and give it.I will never forget Hillside when me and Homer were ripping Rickg a new one about never beating Homer in any golf competition they played together.
Very funny at the time and Rick was well wound up,and anyone that knew Rick knew he didn’t get wound up:)
That was the first time I’d met anyone from the forum and remember sitting there feeling sorry for this poor Rick bloke who was being ripped in to.:):)

Especially afterwards when I believe Homer beat him and it started again.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
That was the first time I’d met anyone from the forum and remember sitting there feeling sorry for this poor Rick bloke who was being ripped in to.:):)

Especially afterwards when I believe Homer beat him and it started again.
Lol
I remember starting the conversation and we were talking about Homer having Rick in his pocket,when Homer started winding him up even more it was hilarious seeing Ricks reaction,bloody comedy gold.

D

Deleted member 16999

Lol
I remember starting the conversation and we were talking about Homer having Rick in his pocket,when Homer started winding him up even more it was hilarious seeing Ricks reaction,bloody comedy gold.
I was in the 4 Ball behind yous with Homer and had no idea how Rick had got on until Homer told him score in the Clubhouse, you and Hobbit burst out laughing and it started again!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm gonna cheat slightly, so I'll referee a pistols at drawn, matchplay between:-

Midnight - spoke to him a few times but never played with him, seems a top chap.

Fundy - dont think I've met him, going on his forum persona he's a wheeze.

Kraxx/Khamelion, met them every time Ive been to H4H, never drawn with them, but seeing as they are joined at the hip, so they count as conjoined twins.

ChrisD - same again, met him and hes a good chap. I dont think Ive played with him........but he wouldnt remember anyway, at his age. :D

Cheeky sod, no we haven't played together but would be very happy to do so