Forum 4-ball

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not to take away from the other thread- who have you never played with on here but would like to?

I’d go for:

@Jacko_G - seems like a good guy who gets far too many bites :devilish:

@Robster59 - another nice guy. Must meet for a round when this crap is over.

@Fish - been to a few meets but never had a round. Would be good to change that. Very helpful (along with others) when I stupidly volunteered to organise King of Kings.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tashy would be first name on the sheet closely followed by Lord. Tyrion
Third would be Smiffy .
I have never played with any of them and only met Smiffy out of the bunch but always felt that the other two appeal to my sense of what a decent sort of bloke should be.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I'd love another game with you Dave, but in better weather than last time.

Picking 3 I've not played with before... there's loads. I think Id go for the Chuckle Brothers + Chrisd as my first 4 ball. And then have several 4 balls over the following days.

If I'm allowed to repeat a 4 ball it would be RickG, Upsidedown & Pokerjoke. What an amazing round on an amazing course, Hillside. The golf off all 4 of us was good but none of us set the world on fire, probably because we were too busy just having an amazing laugh.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Tough one...
Never played with Brian (Hobbit) so he's be on the list
StuC to keep me crying with laughter all the way round
The final member would be RickG because I never got the chance to play with him. We were in the throes of lining up a game when he left us.
One of my life's regrets and I haven't got many...

D

Deleted Member 1156

I've had some great laughs drinking with bluewolf, Stu, Junior and one or two others that I've never played with.
Any objections if we play as a 6 or 7 ball? :p

D

Deleted Member 1156

3 from invites Ive yet to take up but shouldve a long while ago!
BlueinMunich
Drive4Show
Richart

Shouldnt be that hard to organise once this is all over, just need to decide which of them is hosting or whether we rotate through all 3 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're on my bluddy doorstep Steve, no excuses!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Luckily I've played with loads from here so I have many less to choose from

Hobbit for certain
Jacko -G I'm pretty sure we'd be ok together
CaptainRon - been to some meets he's been at but never been put in the same group. (Bet he asked not to)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
3 from invites Ive yet to take up but shouldve a long while ago!
BlueinMunich
Drive4Show
Richart

Shouldnt be that hard to organise once this is all over, just need to decide which of them is hosting or whether we rotate through all 3 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Offer is still there when this :poop: storm blows over (y) as you say, how difficult can it be to get 4 golfers together...